We are operating on our regular clinic schedule of Monday through Thursday from 7am to 5:00pm and Friday from 8am to 11:30 am. Any patients who wish to reschedule their appointment for a later date should contact the office at 251-635-1315 during normal business hours.
Please note the following before coming to your appointment:
1. DO NOT enter the building if you have cold/flu-like symptoms, cough, fever or if
you have been in contact with another person who has these symptoms.
2. Please do not bring anyone else with you unless absolutely necessary.
3. Patients and their guests will be required to clean their hands with an Alcohol-
based hand sanitizer immediately upon entering the building
4. Forehead temperatures may be taken. Anyone with a temperature above 99.5 will
be asked to reschedule and immediately contact their primary care provider.
Our patient’s safety is our primary focus and we have implemented a strict protocol of “Maximum Separation” to minimize the risk of exposure while in our clinic which will involve the following:
1. After checking in, patients will be taken to an exam room, if available.
2. If an exam room is unavailable, patients may utilize the waiting room as long as a minimum of 6 feet of
separation is maintained from other people.
3. Patients are welcome to wait in their personal vehicle until ready to be seen. We will call or send a text
message when an exam room is available.
Our clinic has always strived to maintain a clean, healthy environment for our patients. Please be assured that we continue to focus our efforts to maintain this goal. Exam rooms are sanitized between patients and our common areas are sanitized multiple times daily.
For those patients who would prefer a remote (telemedicine) visit, please call our office to schedule an appointment.
Be safe, and please contact us if you have any questions.